In Search Engine Rankings...
On Google, Yahoo, Bing, AOL... It's not about Just Being Online,
Its about being FOUND Online
TOP 10 on line Tactics to get new customers.
As you go through the list, think: how can you incorporate these tactics into your overall business marketing?
1. Search engine optimization: Getting your website to show up in Google’s non-advertising results and on yahoo / Bing. This includes the regular “organic” results as well as the local results (Google+ Local, formerly Google Places).
2. Google PPC : pay per click AdWords search advertising: Place ads in Google when potential customers are searching for you , and on yahoo / Bing
3. Google AdWords display advertising: Show ads to potential customers who are surfing around the internet. Includes YouTube and Gmail advertising etc etc.
4. Bing/Yahoo/MSN advertising: Advertise in other search engines to get in front of more customers.
5. Facebook advertising: Show ads to Facebook users. Facebook provides precise demographic and psychographic targeting of your prospective customers.
6. Free Facebook marketing: Create your Business FREE Facebook Page, build up your Likes, and interact with your customers and prospects.
7. Twitter marketing: Generate a tribe of followers and connect with influencers on Twitter.
8. LinkedIn marketing: The #1 place to connect with other business people online. Especially helpful if you’re B2B.
9. YouTube marketing: Create your channel and publish videos online. Little-known fact: YouTube is actually the 2nd biggest search engine, after Google!
10. Blogging: Publish news, opinions, and thought leadership on your blog. Blogging is great for SEO. Also, publishing “guest post” on other blogs can expand your audience.
Call us today for a FREE SEO marketing Campaign analysis for your business @ 281-570-5804
Posted by admin on October 6th, 2012